Love in Paris: A love card!

4:54 pm Manu Gupta 3 Comments

Hello Everyone!

It's Manu here and I know many of you had been waiting for the challenges done by Papericious and yes, we have started a monthly challenge starting this April 2016, Read all about the challenge here

Well, we all love to make various things and what more than a challenge which allows anything that you make, with an exception that the creation should have one papericious product used (craft sheets and blending tools,does not qualify for the entry). So, get going and create some awesome papericious creations and we would love to see what you would be making !

For my first post for April, I'm using the 'Love in Paris' paper stack and I totally love the pink and yellow hues in this pack!! Apart from scrapbooking I find these ideal for making cards!!!! The soft colors add a real charm to the cards. Here's what I made!


I picked up a yellow hue paper which had some nice bird on it and made a Z fold card!!! This card's fold is a real pretty one!


Assembled a few flowers and embellishments and tadaa... the card is ready!


Well, it took me less than 45 minutes to make this one and thats real quick!


I hope you like my take on the paris themed papers and make sure to play along with us in our first challenge which is 'Anything Goes' Read about the challenge rules in the link above!


Do let me know if you liked the card!! Until next time!!

Happy Crafting!
Manu

You Might Also Like

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Manu! Its so cheerful and pleasant :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Manu! Love everything about this card :)

    ReplyDelete